In these times when many of us have to abruptly pivot our business to be more online, an email list becomes more important than ever.
I know many of you don’t have one. Maybe the word is completely new to you. That’s why I have created this course. It will take it all step-by-step and leave you with great knowledge and a solid roadmap how to start growing your list and connect with your tribe.
During 8 weeks we will dig into how you as a yoga instructor can use email marketing to increase your reach and grow a solid tribe. Email is still the best way to communicate directly with your client and creating this relationship with your yoga students will help you get more people to your online content- AND also fill your retreats, workshops, classes and educations.
This will help you spread more yoga to the world and create a more abundant life for yourself.
“Amazing course! Got a great understanding of the benefits of digital marketing. Emilie has a way to make it easy even for someone new to the online and digital world. She demonstrates each task step-by-step and really teaches you WHY you do something and what the value will be. Definitely a course to invest in!”
ANNA BJÖRKLUND, YOGA INSTRUCTOR
“This course explains everything you need to know about email marketing, both how you do it and how you can think about it. I liked that it was very specific, not just general guidance, but rather very detailed step by step descriptions. Basically you just have to follow the instructions and you’re all set. Emilie was present all through the course. Apart from the different modules she sent messages, additional tips, questions almost every day. I liked the mix between videos and written material. This is a great course not only about email marketing but also about marketing and communication in general”
ANNA BJÖRKLUND, YOGA INSTRUCTOR
Defining your target audience. In order to have success with marketing you need to know who your client is. If you are selling to everyone you are selling to no one.
In this module you will get super clear on who your target persona is, how YOU want to work and and how you don’t want to work.
This is where it all starts. What you define here will give you every answer along the path that lies ahead.
Ready to dig in? This is where you set up your Email Service Provider (Free).
We go through the strategy of using your unique freebie to attract your audience and you get to create your freebie, set up a sign up form and create your thank you letter.
Basically setting up the entire system for collecting emails.
You also get to learn how you can collect emails from your Facebook page/group, from your Instagram account and other social channels.
In this module you will work with finding your voice. The way you write and sound is crucial for if you will connect with your audience or not.
It’s so important to communicate with authenticity and to be personal. You will get exercises and tools on how to find your voice and how to practice it continuously. You will start building your story library and
In this last module we’ll work on how to use Google Forms as sign up forms and use Zapier to collect emails to your list.
You will create a form for your event and set up the entire workflow from Zapier to your ESP.
– Know how to use an Email Service Provider to set up email campaigns and automated emails
– Know how to adress your tribe with your voice and your message in terms of copy, content, consistency and frequency
– Have created a sign up form, an automated thank you email and a unique freebie
– Know how to build your email list- using your unique freebie, using a Facebook page or group and social media.
– Know how to work with tags in your email service provider
– Know how to use Google forms as sign up forms and use Zapier to collect emails and add them to your audience in your ESP
– Know how to structure an email campaign. How many emails to send and when
– Know how to structure the content of your emails. How to make your tribe attracted to your offer
– Have started you story library where you collect topics and ideas for your weekly emails
– Have a clear structure of how and when you are connecting with your tribe
– Know how to send videos, files and audiophiles to your tribe
– Know how to use Canva and build the visual profile of your brand
– Clearly know your target audience and how to speak to them
– Know what’s important in order to really make that unique connection to your audience
– Have clarity on your personal brand, your strengths and unique selling points and your WHY
When you purchase this course you will be able to join the Email Marketing for Yoga Teachers Facebook group.
Here we have weekly Q&As, you can at any time post a question or a tip and get an answer from the community.
This group will be available for you as long as you like.
Looking to get started with online yoga but have no list to sell to
Looking to learn email marketing to build and nurture your community and easily fill your retreats, workshops and educations
Fresh out of YTT looking to kick start your yoga business
An experienced yoga teacher looking to grow your community and your business
Looking to increase your reach and further share your voice as a yoga teacher
Feeling insecure and don’t know where to start with email marketing, branding and defining your target audience
My colleagues call me ”the human dynamo” because I do a lot of things and I get things done!
I’m a super digital person with more than 15 years as a designer in the IT industry and 10 years as an entrepreneur.
I am also a yoga instructor, instagram yogi and studio owner who knows how to build a tribe and create a sustainable and abundant life as a yoga instructor.